Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Alexis and Jonathan - MARRIED!

Alexis and Jonathan
Robert Livermore Community Center
Livermore, CA
April 16 2011

Alexis and Jonathan celebrated their love for one another on a beautiful spring afternoon with an outdoor ceremony.

I was super excited to photograph Lexie and Jon's "first look." They choose the most beautiful location, Ravenswood Historic Site in Livermore.

I think I went a little overboard with this post. There are definitely more here than what I usually post but I had such a blast working with these cuties that I just had to share them.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: