Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bernita's Hip Chick's (Family Portraits)

Bernita's Family Portraits
San Francisco, CA
July 1 2011


One of the reasons that I love my job, is no matter how many times I've shot in a location, it's never the same experience twice. People are my most interesting subjects because expressions are priceless!!! And when you add kid's to the mix, well, then we're talking a whole different ball game.

Ms. Bernita, Tori and Bailey were definitely hip Chick's that knew what they wanted. They are self proclaimed "city girl's" and wanted to capture that in front of the camera.

I had a blast working with these cute lil diva's. There was no holding back in front of the camera, which of course is a photog's dream!!!! ;0)

Thanks ladies for letting me peer into your world for a bit.

And here are a couple of my favorite shots from the day.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: