Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trash the Dress Portrait Session

Trash the Dress Portrait Session
Pia Dent
April 26, 2008

I had the priviledge of shooting Pia's Trash the Dress Portrait Session on a sunny afternoon. This was a first for the both of us but we had a BLAST! As you can see, we really played around with textures and mixed good ol San Francisco "grunge" with this beautiful vintage wedding gown. I especially enjoyed this shoot because I believe it embodies my style as a photographer. I am truly a vintage junkie . . . pardon the pun!

Thanks Pia for getting down and dirty for this photo shoot. I think we made MAGIC!

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

7 said...

Super Hott!!! I'm diggin that look... Very abstract!! I cant wait 2 "MAKE" my wife take these type of pictures... LoL!!! Very Good Work Big Sissy!!!

Luv u 2wice :)

Mark ?uestion