Thursday, August 7, 2008

On Assignment as the Backup!

Main Photographer: Claudia Akers Photography
Assistant Photographer: Melinda Le' Photography

Jennifer and John
July 26, 2008

Holy Cross Church, San Jose
Union Espanola, San Francisco

Who ever said that being in 2nd place is not as good as 1st. Well, I had the privileged of working with Ms. Claudia Akers of Claudia Akers Photography and backing her up as the Assistant (2nd) Photographer for this ADORABLE couple! I had the joy of being the backup photographer, where I had less pressure to capture "the shot" and the ability to play a little bit more, which I think is reflected in my images.

Jennifer and John were beyond cute as they donned vintage chiche wedding attire with slight punk-rock overtones. I loved the way they combined the two looks!

Claudia was amazing to work with from her layed back almost "Zen" approach to wedding photography, coupled with my manic on the floor, up the ladder, on top of the roof style of photography - I think we captured the glory of their special day.

Thanks to Claudia, Jennifer and John for a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: