Friday, October 31, 2008

Bonfire Beach Party

October, 25, 2008
Ocean Beach, San Francisco

I did a weird thing last Saturday, I took my camera out JUST FOR FUN!!! Go figure!

I guess I've gotten so used to taking pictures for WORK its easy to forget why I got into photography in the first place - and that's that I REALLY DO LOVE IT! I love capturing emotions and memories.

I thank my brother and hubby for reminding me that nothing catastrophic would transpire if I took my camera to the beach (again the business side of me worrying that I would drop the camera in the sand or in the ocean).

And lookie here - I got to get some GREAT candid moments of family and friends just having a good ol time at the beach. Ce and her beautiful girls, Drew being Drew, guys doing what they do best - sports! and a BONFIRE cuz that's how we get down in SF.

We actually had great weather that day but you know you're in SF when the sun drops and you suddenly reach for a sweatshirt and scoot a little closer to the fire. Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a blast!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: