Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Great Bridal Expo - Our Booth ROCKED!

The Great Bridal Expo
April 4, 2009
Marriott, Burlingame

Spending money on marketing these days has been one of the SCARIEST decisions I've made in a very long time.

I, like so many other business owners are feeling the effects of the sagging market, so what did I do....I HELD ON TO MY BUTT AND SPENT MONEY!!! I believe in giving the client a "true experience" not just a sales pitch on what great photos I would take for their wedding. With that in mind, I created a booth that had a boutique feel to it and I must say at the risk of sounding waaay too arrogant that our booth ROCKED! It definitely stood out from the rest! At one point, my "A La Assistant" and I couldn't even stand in the booth because there were so many visitors. YES!

I've heard so many mixed reviews about Bridal Fare's and especially about this particular one. For me, it was an AMAZING experience and my business is still reaping the benefits. I'm looking forward to the next one taking place at the Ritz Carlton in SF. I'm "holding onto my butt for this one too."

Stay tuned for more details and for now I'll share some photos of my boutique booth at The Great Bridal Expo!

Enjoy....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: