Friday, August 28, 2009

Kristen and Raymond - Engaged!

Kristen and Raymond
Deluxe - Engagement Session
August 23, 2009

Kristen and Raymond centered their Engagement Session on something that is very unique and indicative of Bay Area culture. It is the reason why I'm so proud to be a native of SF and why I haven't found a place that I LOVE living in more than the Bay Area!

What did they do that has me gushing? They combined two cultures together by embracing two completely opposite settings for their Engagement Session.

We started out our Engagement Session in Golden Gate Park's, Japanese Tea Garden. This was especially sentimental to Kristen, whose parents took their wedding photos there. From there we headed to the Mission District in order to embrace Raymond's family culture. And what we got was MAGIC!!!

My camera LOVED Kristen and Raymond! And here is the proof....

Thanks guys....just a couple more weeks to YOUR special day! I can't wait!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: