Monday, October 12, 2009

Carolina and Rigo Married!

Carolina and Rigo
Hotel Calafia
Rosarito, Mexico
October 3, 2009

Although I am a Mexico enthusiast, this was my first time in Rosarito, Mexico. I have to say I was a bit nervous about driving across the border, especially with all of my camera equipment in tow. But I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get across the border and soon after there we were in Rosarito!

The Hotel Calafia had a very Mexican Hacienda quaint feel. Unbeknownst to me, the Hotel is actually a Historic Landmark in Mexico - bonus! It was truly a photographic paradise with its numerous archways, rustic alleys and pathways, all set against the Pacific Ocean. There was even a ship that sat under the hotels restaurant, which you know I couldn't resist posing the Newlywed's in front of!

With all of that being said, I most definitely had an amazing time working with Carolina and Rigo. They combined Latin heritage with vintage couture, which was simply gorgeous!

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Here are some of my favorite shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job Melinda.