Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Christine's Boudoir Session (My Ma)

Christine's Boudoir Session (My Ma)
Melinda Le' Photography **REMODELED STUDIO**
June 16 2010


As you can imagine, I'm BURSTING with excitement to post this photo session. This has so much meaning to me in so many ways.

First off, I'd like to thank my BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING Ma for allowing me to share these photos with the world. This is such an intimate and personal view into a woman's inner self and I am beyond honored that she allowed me to capture her in this light. The fact that she just had her 55th birthday shows, without a shadow of a doubt, that beauty truly transcends age, color lines and stature. THESE ARE THE TYPE OF BOUDOIR SESSIONS THAT INSPIRE ME TO INFINITY!!!!

The last thing I'm incredibly excited about, is giving you all a glimpse of the revamped studio. It was a big undertaking but I am thrilled with the results. With another Boudoir Boutique on the books for July 24-25, I am anxious about having more monumental photo sessions.

And without further adieu, some of my fav's of my GORGEOUS Ma - Thanks Ma! LOVE YOU!!!!!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: