Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Melinda Le' Photography Featured Photographer on Style Unveiled.com

Danielle and Kyle - Published
Style Unveiled.com
May 15 2010


I made it my goal, this year, to do some things that I've been very hesitant to do in the past. One of which, was to submit my work to be published and for competition. As scary as it is to put your art out there to be judge by your peers, I just kind of held my breath and leaped.

Well, what I learned is if you don't have faith and believe in yourself, then no one else will. I absolutely LOVED Danielle and Kyle's ideas and thought they did an amazing job displaying their vision with a unique concept for their special day.

Heather and Kimberly apparently felt the same way! Heather immediately responded and informed me that she wanted to feature this wedding. That brings us to today.

I am both honored and humbled to be featured amongst some of the Bay Area's most talented photographers. Thank you Danielle and Kyle for trusting me with one of the most important days of your life and thank you to my team for assisting in getting some unforgettable footage on an unforgettable day!

Style Unveiled.com

No comments: