Friday, July 9, 2010

Areej and Noor - Destination Rehearsal Dinner

Areej and Noor
Barcelo Maya Palace
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
June 25 2010


Beautiful, gorgeous and just plain WOW are the words I think of to describe this lush, amazing property in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.

My assistant and I arrived to delicious welcome drinks and decedent scenery, which is indicative of the Mexican Riviera. Anyone who knows me, knows, that Cancun is one of my favorite destinations to travel, so when Areej and Noor asked me to photograph their destination wedding there you know there wasn't anything to say but "WHEN?"

They began their weekend with family and friends on a Catamaran ride and dawned the evening with a festive Rehearsal Dinner on the hotel's La Hacienda's Rooftop. Areej and Noor were adorably cuddly and happy to start their weekend celebration.

And here are some of my fav's of the night!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: