Thursday, August 26, 2010

Susan's Boudoir Session

Susan's Boudoir Session
Melinda Le' Photography Studio
July 9 2010


I waited a little while to blog this session because Susan wanted to surprise husband-to-be Adam with Boudoir Photos for his birthday and I didn't want to ruin her surprise.

Well, I was told that he was both surprised and delighted to see Susan gorgeously posed in lingerie he purchased for her and decked out in his army fatigues.

Susan, like most ladies that come to me for these photos, was nervous and excited. But she left the Studio feeling beautiful, sexy and EMPOWERED! Her photos confirmed exactly how she felt on that day. As I have said soooo many times before, that is the reason why doing Boudoir Sessions are some of my favorite sessions!

Susan graciously granted me permission to blog these photos. Thanks Susan!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the little bed, is it real? Where did you get that!?