Monday, January 28, 2008

ABOUT ME


Hmmm, well, what can I say, I'm a bit of a dork, that loves photography, salsa dancing, karaoke, a good laugh, good food, DRINKS and great people!!!!
I was born and raised in San Francisco (yes, folks I AM A NATIVE). I feel blessed and privileged to be in the art industry in a place that is chock full of diverse and creative people.
My story is not all that exciting. I've been intrigued with photography since I was a "little one" and was always the one with a camera on vacations and at family events but spent most of my life doing what I needed to do to pay the bills. Only after I took a trip with two of my dearest friends to Europe and "played photographer" did I realize the power behind an image. Little did I know that this would be my calling! It was truly a pivotal point in my life, as I had sustained a work injury and had to rethink my secular path, which began my love affair with photography.
I enjoy working as a Freelance Photographer because I love shooting different scenarios. As a hopeless romantic, I must say that I MOST enjoy shooting weddings. I feel incredibly privileged not only to live the fantasy day with the couple but to document it in my own special way.
I've been married for 11 1/2 years TO THE SAME MAN (applause & bowing). He is my rock & support and even when times get tough he always keeps me laughing . . . . .
Like so many of you, I'm just a girl trying to live a happy life, have a couple of laughs and get in some good pictures in between.

No comments: