Friday, February 15, 2008

A Big Portrait Session (Literally)

Rinze's Portrait Session
February 9, 2008
San Francisco
I had the privilege of shooting this aspiring model. To understand my feeling on the photo session you have to know that I am 5 ft 4 in tall and this model is a strapping 6 ft 9 in. Please note that outside of color editing, I did NOTHING to retouch or enhance his physical makeup. I had to really invest into creative angles (and also a good ladder) to be able to complement his stature. Thanks Rinze for taking great direction and for being such a good sport even when faced with a death-defying cliff climb just to get the perfect shot (wink).

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments: