Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kickin and Clickin It - With Claudia!

Main Photographer: Claudia Akers Photography
Assistant Photographer: Melinda Le' Photography

Michelle and Joe
September 21, 2008

Beth Am Temple, Los Alto
Stanford Park Hotel, Menlo Park

It was a sunny afternoon as Joe waited in the synagogue atrium, with his back turned, for his blushing bride to appear. It was quite a surreal experience to witness Joe's up close and personal reaction to his "sweetheart." This was very unique as it allowed us to capture the expressions of Michelle and Joe firsthand verses from afar and during their ceremony.

He embraced his one and only princess, as Claudia and I recorded their every move. We quietly, yet most rambunctiously captured every nuance of this special moment in time.

As for me, I marvel at the gift I've been given to blank out everything around me for only but a moment and transcend, thru the lens, into the purity of the moment. Some say that I'm a "hopeless romantic," I say I'm a "wedding photographer!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: