Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yvonne and Cyrus Celebrate 40 Years!

Yvonne and Cyrus
October 19, 2008

Hotel Sofitel, Redwood City

Millions of dollars are spent each year on the topic of marriage. There are uncountable resources to help us try to answer that age old question "what is the key to a lasting marriage?"

I found myself asking Yvonne and Cyrus that very question, as they looked as happy as so many I see taking their initial vows! Their answer was complicated, though simply put "communication." It was a one word comment that digs deep and again I was in awe of this thing called "love."

They celebrated their 40 years of togetherness by gathering with close friends and family for an intimate brunch. The afternoon crescendo'd as Cyrus surprised Yvonne with an extravagant bouquet of roses . . . hence giving me some amazing moments to capture!

Thank you Yvonne, Cyrus and (daughter) Monique for allowing me to capture a most special day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: