Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Grand Opening of Melinda Le' Photography's Studio with a Boudoir Boutique - Part Deux

Melinda Le' Photography and DreamGirl Makeup present:

Boudoir Boutique - Part Deux
March 21, 2009
San Francisco, California

OK, yeah, we're SMACK DAB in the middle of a recession! You hear it over and over again. I feel it, with sales sagging in the photographic industry. I even experienced it when a close friend lost her lucrative job - so what do you do, lie down and die? Well, me, I got to work, because as the saying goes "when the going gets tough, the tough get going!"

And so here we are in March of 2009 and my year has definitely started out with a BANG! Am I rich, no (not yet) but I am busy with so many projects that I can't keep up. I'm super excited about where my business is heading. And best of all, I've forged stronger alliances than I ever imagined by launching The Dream Team of Tacha, Cathy and Me!

And this past weekend, we celebrated the grand opening of the Melinda Le' Photography studio by hosting another Boudoir Boutique. We had the privilege of working with (3) amazing women from very different backgrounds but who all shared the same body image issues that so many of us have. It was empowering beyond words to give these women a day of pampering and then capture that in an image. As we ended our 16 hour day - we gazed upon our accomplishments with a silent joy. It is truly a gift to give onto others and then freeze that moment in time.

Thank you ladies for trusting us with your innermost person and thanks to The Dream Team who made this vision a reality!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: