Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're doing it AGAIN! The Boudoir Boutique - Part Deux

In case you haven't heard, Melinda Le' Photography and Dream Girl Makeup are doing it again!

We had SUCH AN AMAZING turnout that we've decided to offer this special again for the month of March. Here is what a few of the ladies had to say:

"I did receive the photos and am so happy with them. It’s going to be very hard to wait to show these to my fiancĂ©! Thanks again, and I’ll definitely spread the word to my friends." - Amber

"Thank you, I got my pictures just before I left for vacation but didn't get a chance to view them until last night. I must say that I didn't look fat - and I am totally happy with that. If I think of anyone that may be interested, I'll let you know or give them your info. Thank you for a wonderful experience." - Liesa


So if you missed it, now is your chance to reserve your session.

Fellas, give that special someone a gift for the both of you! She gets an amazing day of pampering and you get a va-va-voom of your beautiful lady!

Ladies, we've added time to the makeovers - you get:

A 90 minute session with the sensational MAC artist Tacha Scott.
A one hour session in the BRAND NEW studio of Melinda Le' Photography.


With all the stress of the day to day grind and trying to make ends meet, wouldn't you like to spend a little time feeling like a "super model" for a day!?!?! Then we welcome you to take advantage of this amazing offer!

Space is limited, so don't delay reserve your session today.

Photobucket

No comments: