Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm still SPINNIN from WPPI!!!!!!!!!!

WPPI
February 14-19 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada



All I can say is OMG!!!! This is only my 2nd time attending WPPI and I wondered if I would get as much out of it as I did last time around. Well, needless to say, I got MORE out of it this time.

I was really able to hone in on some special ticket items that my clients will be privie to soon enough! I made some AWESOME purchases that are now being constructed in the BRAND NEW studio set that we are erecting (opening late March).

I also made new vendor contacts and have some REALLY HOT TICKET ITEMS that I'll be presenting in the next couple of weeks.

Lastly, I had the privilege of meeting and exchanging information with The Boudoir Diva's. They are one of the TOP boudoir photography studios out there and I was able to get some great information that is helping me kick start my career in boudoir photography.

As you can tell, it was an amazing tradeshow and I'm reeling with tons of new ideas and processes. Stay tuned for more tid bits and goodies coming soon . . . .

No comments: