Thursday, February 26, 2009

Forging Strong Alliances in 2009!!!

Makeup Artist: Tacha Scott of Dream Girl Makeup

Shannon and Megan - Wedding Day Preparations
February 9, 2009
San Bruno, California

Well, anyone who is anyone will tell you that networking/partnering up in this industry is one of the KEYS to success. It's not just being talented and having great customer service. You need to have a network of AWESOME vendors in your inner-circle.

I am proud to say that I work very closely with MB of MB Wedding Designs and Events. I am also working closely with an up and coming director, Miguel Coleman of Streetruns. I also had the privilege of working with Tacha Scott of Dream Girl Makeup during our Boudoir Boutique in January. I had another opportunity to shadow Tacha while she did what she does best - HAIR and MAKEUP! This is a series of photos taken from Shannon and Megan, sisters getting ready for Shannon's wedding.

Thanks to Shannon and Megan for letting me steal some intimate moments. And Tacha, I look forward to our next Boudoir Boutique in March!

And now here's what I came up with:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: